Gamer's Circuit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E3

3 posters

Go down

E3 Empty E3

Post by Christhor Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:18 pm

Yeshhh. E3 would be a good first thread in the gaming forum. So what did you think about this years E3?

If I had to chose a "winner" I'd go with Sony I mean how could you go wrong with The Last Guardian (Trico), God of War 3, Uncharted 2, Gran Turismo(s), Final Fantasy XIII and holy scat, FINAL FANTASY XIV! affraid

I also loved Microsoft's showing, the only one which I didn't care much for was Nintendo. I mean there was Mario, but come on. Do we really need more Mario games?

Well anyway I quite enjoyed this years E3, and the future is looking mighty fine for us gamers. One thing though, could we please stop with all this horrible motion sensing? Some of us actually like to sit back with a classic controller and just relax.
Christhor
Christhor

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

E3 Empty Re: E3

Post by Neku Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:51 pm

I was fairly dissapointed in nintendo's show as well. Sony blew my mind though. I didn't pay attention to microsoft at all, since I'm personally biased against xbox/360. As good as Sony's show was though, I was a little dissapointed in E3 as a whole this year.
Neku
Neku
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://gamerscircuit.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christhor Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:03 pm

The only thing I didn't really like about Sony's show was the PSPGo, I mean it's cheaper than the PSP-3000 and yet they raised the price by $80? That's called screwing people over, people will probably buy it as well. The thing is supposed to launch with GTPSP, right? You know they had a great show when they didn't even have time for Ratchet! Of course it was showed later...
Christhor
Christhor

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by VideoGameNerd246 Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:23 pm

Yeah. Anyone who has the PSP already wouldn't want want to buy that thing over the one they already have.
VideoGameNerd246
VideoGameNerd246

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum